(2003)Knoxs Klay World1/6 (2003)Knoxs Klay World1/6

program?

what claymation program do you use? can you please pm me the answer?

thanks a ton

All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!!

help?

help! I cant listen to this! my voulume is down, and when I try to turn it up it says: there is no mixer devices availbale. This program will now close. Help!

Inward Singing Inward Singing

lol

if you click the credits button while its still loading it took me to the movie.

good movie, well animated.

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

great

brilliantly put together. Its a long flash, but you kept the quality of the flash constant right up until the end.

Smodpast Smodpast

mistake

''Nothing to really explain about this toon, I just made it cause I'm a big fan of Smodcast ''

you did that in the movie too. its smodPast not smodcast.

StupidDream responds:

Wow this one takes the cake.

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

OMG best on newgrounds.

oh my god! you are the best animator I have ever seen, and you are up there amongst one of the best animators on earth. This is the singl greatest thing I have ever seen in my life. Can I ask what job you do? you should SO be a animator you are the best. Oh, what I'd give to be as good as you. Simply brilliant.

10/10
5/5

Flash Website Tut Flash Website Tut

good

good tutorial, but I need a bit of help. How, once you have made the final product, do you then go on to actually put it on the internet? You probably think I'm a retard right now, but I have been dying to make a flash site lately. please help.

Finished Business Collab Finished Business Collab

Brilliant!

I loved all of these, but my favourites were baconeggs and blackouts.

where do you set up these collabs? boy, would i like to be in one :P

anyway, brilliant. 10/10 5/5

Pence show Pence show

things that are made throo boredom are never good.

bad graphics, bad ideas. Put something interesting into it and make the graphics better.

Resident Evil For Retards Resident Evil For Retards

brilliant

I have favourited you mate and voted 5 on all your movies they ae simply brilliant and you have obviously put a lot of thought and work into it. I aspire to be as good as you one day.